IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME AND SUDDENLY I'M WRITING FOR HIM AGAIN BE PREPARED FOR A TON OF NEW THINGS SO EXCITING
NAME: maxwell james albrecht lennox
AGE: mid- to late-20s, doesn’t mark his birthday
HEIGHT: 5'6" of compressed NOPE and anxiety
EYES: dark blue, not that he’s aware of it
HAIR: black and unfashionably long
LIKES: tea, operas, ballets, playing the piano/ harpsichord (he gets excited about the latter), doodling in the margins of anything he can, going unnoticed for long periods
DISLIKES: dogs, family, overbearing people, small dogs, mirrors, large dogs, hunting dogs, lap dogs, also dogs
- has never been able to put on weight and is always a bit cold. would wrap himself in three shawls in public if he could. has cold hands.
- sounds like he’s been smoking for sixty-eight years on a good day. will reach a point every day where he can’t talk anymore because his throat isn’t cooperating. also cannot shout.
- speaks english, french, italian and german.
- finds work at a ballet studio as pianist for classes. infamous among younger students but adored by all. still doesn’t feel comfortable among them.
- has a very bitter, self-deprecating sense of humour. few people ever notice.
EDITED TO ADD maxwell's new updated mask design :> lots of silver filigree
When the thumb showed up in my inbox I had to double-take, because he looks a bit similar to one of my OCs and for a moment it was like 'omg did someone draw-- oh. Wait no.' And I know it's annoying when people compare your OCs to other stuff, so I apologise. But he looks really rad. I love his mask and neck thingy, and the delicate scarring.
This guy looks interesting. I like his name